Frequently Asked Questions
- How much room do you need to set up? Usually no less than 10 x10 but for a smaller set up since we don’t need tons of room. A backyard or shaded area is great for petting zoos. We generally can make most spaces work and are flexible in how we set up. Also keep in mind we will be bringing a trailer set up to your event so will need a space to park it.
- Can you set up inside if the weather is bad? Yes depending on the area and what you have booked. We advice calling in advance and setting up a rain date or rain plans in case you feel there’s a chance of inclement weather.
- Where do your animals come from? Our animals are either born at our facility, North Georgia zoo & Petting Farm, or come from other licensed facilities. None of our animals are captured out of the wild.
- Do you provide rain canopies? Yes we do, at an addition fee of $. Please let us know in advance if this is something you're needing.
- Can we feed the animals? Generally we do not provide food at our petting zoo’s unless specifically asked to and there may be an additional fee involved. If you has something specific you would like to feed the animals like some extra veggies just ask the handler at the event or call our office before the program. Some of our animals are on special dietary needs which is why we are careful about what they are being fed.
- How early do you get there before the event starts to set up? We typically arrive around 30 min prior to you event/ program starting time. If it is a larger set up, we may come earlier than that depending on the size of the set up. We generally ask that we can be set up near where our vehicle is parked for easy set-up and take-down.
- How much mess is left behind after? Wildlife Wonders will clean up after our animals and display areas. After the programs are done we do sweep up as much debris / poo as we can. We do also lay down sheets in the areas our animals will be so everything is kept clean. If we are indoors or on a surface other than grass then we will put tarps down so that there is no mess left behind.
- Do you have insurance? Yes we do, if you are needing this information for a program or event please email us at least days before your program.
Still have questions, Contact us by clicking here.